Friday, January 22, 2016

Before we said our goodbyes to Tanzania

Before returning home, we went on a safari in Ruaha National Park.

Before we said our goodbyes to Tanzania, we made the rather bumpy journey to Ruaha National Park. We were fortunate to spend two nights in the park surrounded by wildlife. We spent a few days on safari exploring the many beautiful wonders that the Tanzanian bush held. We saw a smattering of impalas, elephants, lions, giraffes, hippos, and other animals, birds, trees, and insects that many of us had never seen before.

Other highlights of the trip to the national park included, but were not limited to, picnics, campfires, singing, star gazing, and other miscellaneous group bonding activities. After many hours in a bus, and even more hours on planes, we finally arrived at home, safe and sound, ready to continue the work that we began in Tanzania.

4 comments:

1. Amazing write-up! I’ll subscribe right now together with my feedreader software package!?- aphrodisiac women

ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s hard to get that “perfect balance” between user friendliness and visual appeal. I must say that you’ve done a very good job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super fast for me on Safari. Exceptional Blog! bakırköy ingilizce kursları

ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Website. You should think more about RSS Feeds as a traffic source. They bring me a nice bit of traffic mecidiyeköy ingilizce kursları

ReplyDelete
  4. I’m curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be working with? I’m having some small security issues with my latest site and I would like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions? Main Kartu Poker

ReplyDelete