Monday, January 1, 2018

Day 5: Travel day

Today we traveled to Jinotega and enjoyed our first hot shower this week.

Today was a travel day to our next location, Jinotega, which was about a five- to six-hour drive. Once we arrived at Hotel Neblina, we finally had a chance to do laundry and take our first hot shower this week.

Number of the Day:  47 Terrawatts—the amount of heat that leaves the earth

6 comments:

1. I gotta bookmark this website it seems very useful very helpful seo box

ReplyDelete
  2. Somebody necessarily help to make seriously articles I would state. That is the first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to create this actual submit incredible. Great job! yeşilköy ingilizce kursu

ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty element of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds or even I achievement you get admission to consistently rapidly. yakinqq

ReplyDelete
  4. You have observed very interesting details! ps nice internet site. bakırköy ingilizce kursu

ReplyDelete
  5. hello!,I like your writing very so much! percentage we be in contact more about your article on AOL? I require an expert on this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to look you. Effervescent Cleaning Tablets

ReplyDelete
  6. Web hosting services can host your business website, which is an essential service for small businesses looking to build an online presence. web hosting company 

ReplyDelete