Friday, January 15, 2016

Trinity Centre for Bioengineering and a night at the theatre

We met with faculty members at Trinity College and attended "The Importance of Being Earnest" by Oscar Wilde at the Gate Theatre.

It's hard to believe we're already nearing the end of the week!

Yesterday was quite a packed with activities. We returned to Trinity College to meet with faculty members and tour the Centre for Bioengineering. Our hosts, Prof. David Hoey and Prof. Triona Lally graciously shared their research interests with us and discussed how they partner with the medical technology companies in Ireland for research and clinical application.

The lab spaces were really excellent, and we particularly enjoyed seeing the 3D printing facilities.

After, we ate a casual lunch near campus, and then we took in some additional cultural sites by walking along the River Liffey up near the old distillery.

We concluded the evening with a live theatre performance of "The Importance of Being Earnest" by Oscar Wilde at the Gate Theatre. The show was witty, and enjoyable to watch. Overall, it was an excellent and busy day!

We may be in the final days of our travels, but we still have plenty to see! Today will bring a visit to IBEC and a tour of the Science Gallery to view the "Trauma" exhibit. Then, we're off to Glendalough and Co. Wicklow.

11 comments:

1. Only wanna admit that this is extremely helpful, Thanks for taking your time to write this. seo box

ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers Tutorial blog

ReplyDelete
  3. A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing somewhat evaluation on this. And he in actual fact purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If possible, as you become experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with more details? It’s highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog put up! mgtow

ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I have recently been seeking for facts about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best I have found so far. obat kuat viagra

ReplyDelete
  5. Flame Protect UK provide first class services for all commercial and domestic requirements. fire retardant spray for wood

ReplyDelete
  6. Are you want to know the best programming language, So check out Our website tradestation programmer

ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I simply would wish to offer a huge thumbs up for that great info you’ve here during this post. I will be returning to your website to get more soon. holidays

ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting points you have noted , thanks for putting up. qq online

ReplyDelete
  9. I was searching the internet checking out some stuff and found your site. I wanted to tell you that I think your site has some good content and that I have already favorited this site so I can visit again soon good job! togel online

ReplyDelete
  10. I’m new to your blog and i really appreciate the nice posts and great layout.`’`-` Raja Poker 88

ReplyDelete
  11. Many fashion publications such as Elle magazine showcase lots of vintage style jewellery and costume jewellery sue to it being extremely popular. bags-n-aprons.net

ReplyDelete