Friday, January 15, 2016

Trinity Centre for Bioengineering and a night at the theatre

We met with faculty members at Trinity College and attended "The Importance of Being Earnest" by Oscar Wilde at the Gate Theatre.

It's hard to believe we're already nearing the end of the week!

Yesterday was quite a packed with activities. We returned to Trinity College to meet with faculty members and tour the Centre for Bioengineering. Our hosts, Prof. David Hoey and Prof. Triona Lally graciously shared their research interests with us and discussed how they partner with the medical technology companies in Ireland for research and clinical application.

The lab spaces were really excellent, and we particularly enjoyed seeing the 3D printing facilities.

After, we ate a casual lunch near campus, and then we took in some additional cultural sites by walking along the River Liffey up near the old distillery.

We concluded the evening with a live theatre performance of "The Importance of Being Earnest" by Oscar Wilde at the Gate Theatre. The show was witty, and enjoyable to watch. Overall, it was an excellent and busy day!

We may be in the final days of our travels, but we still have plenty to see! Today will bring a visit to IBEC and a tour of the Science Gallery to view the "Trauma" exhibit. Then, we're off to Glendalough and Co. Wicklow.

40 comments:

1. Only wanna admit that this is extremely helpful, Thanks for taking your time to write this. seo box

ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is one of the most vital info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers Tutorial blog

ReplyDelete
  3. A powerful share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing somewhat evaluation on this. And he in actual fact purchased me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the deal with! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying more on this topic. If possible, as you become experience, would you thoughts updating your blog with more details? It’s highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog put up! mgtow

ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I have recently been seeking for facts about this subject matter for ages and yours is the best I have found so far. obat kuat viagra

ReplyDelete
  5. Flame Protect UK provide first class services for all commercial and domestic requirements. fire retardant spray for wood

ReplyDelete
  6. Are you want to know the best programming language, So check out Our website tradestation programmer

ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I simply would wish to offer a huge thumbs up for that great info you’ve here during this post. I will be returning to your website to get more soon. holidays

ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting points you have noted , thanks for putting up. qq online

ReplyDelete
  9. I was searching the internet checking out some stuff and found your site. I wanted to tell you that I think your site has some good content and that I have already favorited this site so I can visit again soon good job! togel online

ReplyDelete
  10. I’m new to your blog and i really appreciate the nice posts and great layout.`’`-` Raja Poker 88

ReplyDelete
  11. Many fashion publications such as Elle magazine showcase lots of vintage style jewellery and costume jewellery sue to it being extremely popular. bags-n-aprons.net

ReplyDelete
  12. websites Our giant obtainable for download in a variety of The amount of big number of beautiful fantastic job capturing their nude bodies in a variety of We hope preworkout

ReplyDelete
  13. I went over this web site and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, – Gulvafslibning | Kurt Gulvmand bookmarked (:. bakırköy ingilizce kursu

ReplyDelete
  14. What your saying is completely proper. I know that all people must say the incredibly exact same issue, but I just presume that you put it in a way that everyone can totally grasp. I also actually like the photographs you position in the adhering to. They match so nicely with what youre attempting to say. Im guaranteed youll accomplish so quite a couple of men and women with what youve acquired to say. http://yakinqq.me

ReplyDelete
  15. form of gotten in a rut. I think what you have mentioned here along with the taking of my force factor will assist me review all my possibilities and ingilizce kursu

ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for some other informative blog. The place else could I am getting that type of info written in such a perfect method? I’ve a project that I’m just now operating on, and I’ve been on the glance out for such information. Best Rim Cleaner

ReplyDelete
  17. Be in control, Be in charge. If you want super level access and complete control of your operating system then our VPS hosting plan & Dedicated Servers are for you. web hosting company 

ReplyDelete
  18. An fascinating discussion will probably be worth comment. I do believe that you simply write on this topic, may well often be a taboo subject but usually individuals are there are not enough to communicate on such topics. To another location. Cheers best turmeric supplements

ReplyDelete
  19. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it! l arginine benefits

ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you pancreatic enzymes

ReplyDelete
  21. At the end of the day ‘Let your yes be your yes and your no be your no”. Respect is some thing that is gained through believe in and trust is built on the integrity of the writer who releases words to be read by numerous. keto products

ReplyDelete
  22. Please see all of our swords for sale below. If you are looking for something you don't see in our online catalog, please contact us. Swords For Sale

ReplyDelete
  23. Spot lets start work on this write-up, I honestly feel this web site needs considerably more consideration. I’ll probably be again to see considerably more, thank you that info. home page

ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for your time and effort to have had these things together on this website. Mary and I very much loved your suggestions through your own articles over certain things. I know that you have a number of demands on your own schedule so the fact that you actually took as much time like you did to help people like us through this article is definitely highly liked. Wincos Automotive Films

ReplyDelete
  25. Proper supplementation is necessary to get the body you want! Check out my supplement advice here! Mcdvoice.com

ReplyDelete
  26. You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this matter to be actually something that I think I’d by no means understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very large for me. I’m having a look forward in your next publish, I will attempt to get the grasp of it! jasa 3d printing jakarta

ReplyDelete
  27. I am not really superb with English but I line up this very easy to understand . roulette online uang asli

ReplyDelete
  28. Hey,I quite like looking at the post submit, I needed to write a bit remark to aid you and desire that you simply excellent continuationAll the best for the writing a blog endeavours. final grade calculator

ReplyDelete
  29. But yeah Many thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and really like learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. cheap server hosting

ReplyDelete
  30. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. best male enhancement pills over the counter

ReplyDelete
  31. Some truly howling work on behalf of the owner of this website , dead great subject matter. Cerrajeros Alicante

ReplyDelete
  32. never saw a website like this, relaly impressed. compared to other blogs with this article this was definatly the best site. will save. abstract oil painting

ReplyDelete
  33. Permainan menarik dan sangat menjanjikan bisa anda dapatkan dibawah ini!

Tentu saja dengan minimal deposit rendah dan Bonus Berlimpah:
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel
    Pingbacks : Indotogel

ReplyDelete
  34. Pingbacks : Bola88 Online
    Pingbacks : Situs Bola88
    Pingbacks : Agen Bola88
    Pingbacks : Bandar Bola88
    Pingbacks : Website Bola88
    Pingbacks : Forum Bola88
    Pingbacks : Bet Bola88
    Pingbacks : Link Bola88
    Pingbacks : Bet Bola88 Online

ReplyDelete
  35. I’ve saved you to my favorites. Look forward to coming back in the future. Thanks. tradestation vps

ReplyDelete
  36. Oh i really envy the way you post topics, how i wish i could write like that.;*;-` easylanguage programming

ReplyDelete
  37. there are bargain dvd players that are sold in our area. i think they are generic low cost dvd players;; multicharts vps

ReplyDelete