Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Acara Summer Institute: Day 2

After working yesterday to complete a problem statement and value proposition, we learned about how to measure "success" of our venture and apply everything we learned so far into a business model.
After working through much frustration yesterday to complete a problem statement and value proposition, we learned about how to measure "success" of our venture and apply everything we learned so far into a business model.

Using more sticky notes and posters, we worked through tough questions to give ourselves a clear picture of how we should go about starting our ventures. There were a lot of problems to sort through as well as a lot of revising and modification.

After we got a clearer picture of our ventures, we moved on to elevator pitches.

It was challenging to summarize everything in an attractive manner in one sentence. Things got a little easier when it was broadened to a paragraph, but it was still a struggle to find the right balance of enough information to keep the audience informed, but not too much information to make the audience lose interest.

We're making a lot of progress, but some of us still have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment