Saturday, June 8, 2013

To the victor go the spoils

It was a fierce battle of the bots, the tension was literally palpable. Each team competed in two to four rounds, head to head against another teams. In the end team Tex come out victorious. For their glorious win, Armin gave everyone one team Tex a Swiss army knife. There is a video of the entire competition, so as soon as I can get a hold of a copy I will post that to a new blog.

After the battle of the bots we went to Schaffhausen for sightseeing. We walked around the down town area for a little bit before stopping by the river Rhine.

DSCN0403.JPG

Then it was to see a castle in Schaffhausen.

piczzz.png
The view from the castle was pretty amazing.

We went to a water fall after the castle. Super huge giant awesome waterfall, you know no big deal.

water fall.png

2 comments:

1. Herve Leger Was The French Couturier Who Created The Herve Leger Red Carpet – Hailed As One Of The Iconic Dresses Of All Time, It Made Its Way From Catwalks To The High Street.Made For Women With “With a Bosom, a Waist And Curves”, The Dress Became a Hit With The “Body Conscious” Hollywood Jet Set Of The 1990s And Noughties And Brought a New Sexiness To The Catwalk, Personified By Cindy Crawford, Plus a Plethora Of Actresses.Liz Hurley Was Also One Of The Early Adopters Of The Beer Costume Herve Leger With Success, Leger Needed To Expand His Business Into Ready-To-Wear In Order To Compete In The 1990s. Financial Backing Came From The Canadian Drinks Conglomerate Seagram. Initially, All Seemed Well With Leger Producing 8,000 Pieces a Season, As Against 160 Two Years Earlier. However, With More And More Investment Forthcoming, Herve Leger Holding Diminished Until Seagram Owned 95 Per Cent Of The Business.

ReplyDelete
  2. On my video that I shot with movavi https://www.movavi.com/screen-recorder-mac/ on the passage of skyrim, there are already almost 100 thousand views. Thanks to this software, I can finally record the screen, and record video clips, or reviews of something. If you want to start shooting, I recommend movavi to everyone.

ReplyDelete