Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 10

Hey everyone! Jennifer is back after being out of commission due to illness. Sorry for the inconvenience.
So, today we left Harbin and landed in Xian. Xian is the old, original capital of China and represents a lot of it's history. It still has tombs of emperors that have not been opened since their creation! Xian is also the only city in China with a complete wall around the inner city, including an outer moat. Our hotel is right across the street from the south gate to the inner city, an ideal location for exploring Xian.
Day 10 005.JPG

1 comment:

1. Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated افضل شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
    عزل فوم بالرياض
    عزل فوم بالرياض
    شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
    افضل شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
    There a few interesting points with time in this post but I do not determine if I see these people center to heart. There’s some validity but I’m going to take hold opinion until I consider it further. Great write-up , thanks and that we want a lot more! Included with FeedBurner also

ReplyDelete